Thursday, September 20, 2007

Day 1

First day, Uno.

Q: What's going on here!?
A: Something Creative, hopefully every day

This idea came to me from Daniel Ibanez, my Teacher. I was thinking about some details of the project and the name Waking Life came to me. I thought about it, and found it had enough implications for its purpose.

What did I do Today?
I finalized some of the pictures that Morgan and I took on Sunday.

They are:

I like this one because of that little blue in the upper left which gives scale to the landscape. I also like the saturated yellows and Morgan. It's really bright and warm.


This one because of the strong horizontals, and the grass in the foreground covering Morgan up. I don't know why that grass is so great, it just is. The sky is wonderful and the mountains also look like some tropical island.


This one is more incidental, I like the colors, but overall not that interesting


This little bee type thing was great, he got in on the flower and just did exactly what he needed to do. Makes a nice desktop.



I did this one too, not much to say about it

I also wrote a proverb (2 days ago):

"To feel true affection, one must be naive"

OR

"Never Forgive yourself for Loving"


I like the proverb because it's personal and reflects the thought that lately i've been witheld in romance. :) Inspired by a lecture by Ty Tashiro and something I read in a book by Enrique Martinez Celaya, that the world is beautiful and unforgiving.

I don't know if i'll always write supplementary words, or if i should. In time it may be that i'm just making a simulacrum of creativity to validate myself.
Let's not DOUBT!
Live! Believe!

No comments: