Sunday, November 11, 2007

Day 53

Friday night was the radio 1190 cross-dressing party. I brought my camera again and took pictures until my battery ran out. The pictures that I liked singled out individuals, group shots just have nothing to them, at least the ones that I took.




Also spent a lot of time on post-production, When to leave well enough alone?



Another note on creativity, I'm not going to take my camera to concerts anymore. The set up is really familiar, and it's just going to be a different person in the same picture again and again. I'm not interested in being a documentarian. Far too often I feel like I am.



what is the difference between taking a photograph, and making a photograph?

(Jessi Whitten took this one ^)



Perhaps it's time to jump ship. Perhaps I don't know how.

I thought better of the cropping on this one


yes i think so of the cropping on that one.
-
and asking the difference seems insatiable but therein we find seeking, finding what we have sought, but only with more to seek.

No comments: