Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day 46

Pictures from Day forty four/five/six
-







The radio station dance party was on friday, It was dark, so my auto-focus did'nt work very well, It was a lot of fun.




On Saturday Morgan and I went to the Denver Art Museum, the second picture was a huge work that was very stimulating, perhaps 18 feet long, 10 feet high, I cannot remember who made it, so I feel that maybe I should'nt put it up, but hell, I want to. The lines (painted) are in fact perfectly straight, I got as far away as i could, still, the camera distorts a little.
-
A a little etymology, the word music is derived from the muse, so is the museum. In ancient greece there were nine muses, each dedicated to different forms of expression. All expressions were said to be manifestations of muses, who were born of Zeus, king of the gods, and Mnemosyne, the titaness representing memory.

Divinity/Creativity/Memory

No comments: