Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 27

"It aint so bad
Huh, no it's not, how bout you
Aaah, haha, i've been better what's the matter, i see you walkin along, lookin at the floor like there ain't a tomorrow

Ah, no no, i'm fine really
I'm Jerome
I'm daniel, nice to meet you
Nice to meet you too, whoo! what's this? you're lookin fancy man
Yeah well it was cold out so i ah, thought i should put some layers on, your...
I'm diggin the shoes
Thanks, so ah, what's troubling you?
Man, i just got out of jail after five years
Five years?! that sucks
Yeah it does, i've been out three weeks now and i can't get a job, they give me this goddam prison ID. Can't get no job, everyone's always lookin at you and they say, he's a panhandler, he's a beggar, which is like, cause i'm neither, yanow?
Are you looking for something to eat?
Well, i like to drink, right, haha! Just a couple days ago had my first real good weed, whew
Haha, yeah
So can you help me out?
Well i've only got 6 bucks and
You don't wanna support any bad habits?
Oh don't get me wrong, i drink every now and again, but i just
How about a pack of cigs then?
I was just going to get something to eat, you can come if you'd like, i'll get you something
I think ill pass, but thanks for the offer man, thats really nice of you
Well nice to meet you jerome
Yeah nice to have met you, goodnight, and really, thankyou."

"Hey Jerome!
What? oh, hey daniel, how's it goin?
Fine fine, hey, so, i was thinking, how much money do you have on you?
Whatchu mean?
Well, i was thinking, if you had a couple bucks, we could put our money together and get balls-ass drunk."


-

I had these two squares of bubble wrap about a square foot each. So i taped them up in the elevators of the tower I live in, and wrote "enjoy" across them. You are'nt really allowed to tape things up in the elevators. so we'll see how long they last.

Everyone likes bubble wrap though, who would take that down?

No comments: