Sunday, October 7, 2007

Day 18

I had all these pennies in my wallet, so i put them all heads up on top of a drain. Randomly spread out but each precarious balanced on
narrow metal beams!,
5mm's wide!,
deathly precipice!
By deathly I mean, if I were the size of a penny and I fell that far, I would die (which is really only 6 feet)

ALSO:

a proverb
-Regret will not absolve you
Similar to the findings of Day 9, Making amends is as much for yourself as for the injured party. When you hurt someone you inextricably hurt yourself as well. Somewhat like a funeral, it's really about yourself.
.
-
.
i am working. it is the process and hopefully will have documentation but the product will soon be. thank you for patience.

-roberta sparrow from donnie darko, one of my favorite characters, real name is patience.

No comments: