Monday, December 24, 2007

December 24th

One could say this project has fallen by the wayside, seeing as there has not been a post in two weeks. I can't really say why. Finals came about and I was very busy, and I stopped making time for it. I have'nt taken a picture in a while.

Around september, october when this started. I was feeling very unstimulated in my everday life. This blog was an effort to change that. The year will soon be out, things have changed.

And I know very few people look at this, which does'nt bother me. Having two people, and trying to keep an individual name away from it was supposed to keep it from being egotistical. So is posting regardless of viewership.

Perhaps now I am realizing what my collaborator realized some time ago.

I'm not stopping though.

Here'll be some creativitee.

No comments: